1/07/2015

Winter Hair Care

The winter weather can be damaging to my hair and scalp due to the drastic drops in temperature and unpredictable elements. So I try to change up my hair care regimen because the same products I use during the summer hot season, may not be as effective in the winter cold season.

Klorane is an affordable pure botanical haircare line that features everything from dry shampoos, to hair oils. All of their products are derived from botanical ingredients, such as, magnolia, mango, citrus pulp, desert date, quinine, and many more.



I will be using the Klorane Shampoo ($15) and Conditioner with Quinine and Vitamin B ($16) to help with my thinning ends, and edges. I will also be using the Desert Date Leave-In Conditioner ($16 - rosemary and lavender will be added) to combat the dry cold weather by keeping my hair moisturized. Lastly, I will be applying my extra virgin olive oil to seal in my strands. 

What do you use in the winter to keep your hair nourished?

xoxo