1/15/2015

What's Your Go-To Makeup Brand?

I'm sure there are tons of makeup brands out there that cater to colored women, however the brands below are the ones I currently use or have used in the past. They work great for any skin complexion, especially my brown girls. They carry everything from tinted BB creams, to full coverage foundation. You can't beat a great quality product, at a very affordable price. I have mentioned a few of these brands on my top 5 drugstore makeup list, so that should tell you the price point is definitely reasonable.

Black Opal
Black Radiance
ELF
NYX
Wet & Wild
KISS

Furthermore, I also find that most black girls run to MAC for their makeup fix, and yes I am guilty as charged for being one of the girls. However, I still know so many other makeup brands that can do the trick just as well. From full coverage, to a sheer finish, these brands have you covered no matter the budget. Here's a list of all the makeup brands that I have either tried, tested, or read great reviews on:


Aveda
N.Y.C.
LA Girl Cosmetics
Stila Makeup
Jane Cosmetics
Estee Lauder Cosmetics
Bobbi Brown
Clinique
Sephora Collection
Origins Natural Resources Cosmetics
L'Oreal Cosmetics
Giorgio Armani
Lancome
Cover Girl
Maybelline
Laura Mercier

Smashbox
Make Up  Forever
Anastasia Bevery Hills
NARS
Urban Decay
Becca Cosmetics
Antonym
Benefit Cosmetics

Regardless of which brand fits your fancy, it's best to spread your beauty horizons and check out more than just one or two makeup lines. You will never know which ones you will truly love if you only follow the hype. I hope this lists help you out and narrows down your search for the perfect beauty makeup bag!


Stay Beat!!

take a look at my before and afters using their liquid foundation and pressed powder

http://www.blackradiancebeauty.com/wheretobuy.php