1/25/2015

Review: Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Polish

I love a great nail polish that only needs one coat, dries fast, and doesn't chip. This describes the Crabtree & Evelyn nail polish that I am currently rocking on my nails. I'm always skeptical if I use anything other than OPI and Essie nail polishes because these brands do not play when it comes to nail quality. But now I can add another brand to that list.  I'm really happy to have found a nail polish that works great for only $6.00!! 

I'm wearing color "Black Cherry".
The texture of the polish was very concentrated, and it glided on smoothly. I did not have to apply 2 coats to get a rich color or wait very long for them to dry. The shine from the polish is so radiant that I did not use a top coat after. So far so good!

 What are your favorite nail polishes?  Have you tried Crabtree & Evelyn Nail polishes?