9/10/2013

Today! Today! Marks the day!

After ducking and dodging this beauty monkey that has been on my back for years, I have finally decided to take on this new journey. For many years I have been fascinated with hair care, skincare, beauty tips, fitness, and overall appearance. Many people ask me for tips, for help, and for advice on products, what to wear, what to use, and etc. So today marks the day that I decide to take it to the next level. I have started many blogs in the past, many ventures, and many ideas... but strangely this "beauty thing" continues to haunt me. Is it because I am meant to do something in the beauty industry? Or will this just remain a hobby? I will not know until I try.



Today marks the day... Not only will this blog give you advice, videos, testimonies, reviews, and motivational posts (some from other online resources), but it will also give you funny stuff that I find entertaining. I will stay focused on beauty, but as humans we must have a little laugh here and there to remain sane.

Lastly, support this blog because you want to, not because you know me or because somebody told you not to. So for now, enjoy!!

Happy reading...

-Beyond Your Beauty
Email: info@beyondyourbeauty.com