9/13/2013

How To: 8 Min Abs Workout

Laziness is the killer of progress!! I want abs so bad or just a really fit stomach, but I refuse to put in the work due to procrastination. If you are like me, then you would rather watch a workout video while eating popcorn on the couch. Well, I am choosing to get off the couch, grab some leggings, and get the body I've always wanted. Who's with me??


Check out this 8-min Abs workout video that I found on YouTube. From the comments I read, people really do see results if they are consistent and start eating better. Remember its 20% exercise and 80% nutrition. After you master Level 1 of the ab workouts shown in the video, you can go on to Level 2, then Level 3 if you are feeling heroic!

 Good Luck and let me know how it works out for you.

 PS. Don't give up after a week, you must workout at least twice a week for two months to see any type of results. Also remember to drink lots of water, and eat healthy.

Happy Living

-xoxo