9/13/2013

Goodwill Does Its Good Deed

A dress for $8.00? Don't mind if I do!! I had the pleasure of visiting my local Goodwill (aka Thrift store) on the way home today. Now I know this is not a fashion blog, however you can find some great items for great prices at thrift stores. Anything from furniture, to kitchen utensils, to decorations and clothing. I bought a beautiful gold fitted dress that I will be wearing this upcoming weekend to an event. Fashion has no minimum price tag, and it's all about how you style your outfits. You can look like a million dollars, with a price tag of $70.00 total from head to toe. Never be ashamed to step out the box and visit these kinds of stores (thrift, vintage, consignment). You never know what treasures you may find.


Look at all those rows of hidden treasures below... starting from $1.00.

Tips: Wash clothing items when you get home, and disinfect any furniture/kitchen items.

Happy Hunting!!

-xoxo