2/09/2015

REVIEW: Baby Shampoo for Eye Cysts

Johnson's Baby Shampoo literally cured my eye cyst that I had for a week. To get the full story on my eye cyst and to learn how they are caused >>> click here. I bought some over-the-counter eye care products to help stop the pain and to get rid of the bump that had formed; however, I saw a review online about using baby shampoo instead and wanted to give it a try. I am so happy I did because now my eye is back to normal.

I washed my (barely opened) eyes with baby shampoo at night, and when I woke up the next morning, the cyst had shrunk tremendously, and the pain was gone. I did it for one more night and by the time I woke up, the pain and bump was completely gone. Yassssss!!



I will still use the otc items I bought to ensure it doesn't come back. But for a last minute and affordable remedy, be sure to buy a travel size version of the baby shampoo to wash your eyes of left over makeup residue, and to clear up any bumps you may have. Cysts are rare, but certainly not uncommon. For more information, click here.

Directions: Make sure hands are clean first. Squeeze a dime size of baby shampoo in your palm and dilute it with a few sprinkles of warm water. Mix together in your palm with fingertips, and then wash your eyes thoroughly for about 15 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Repeat if necessary.  Pat dry with washcloth.

Tip: My eyes were closed when I washed them, but not squeezed shut, because I wanted some of the shampoo to barely seep into my eyes. Baby shampoo is very mild and doesn't irritate the eyes.

xoxo