12/30/2014

At Home 10 Min Facial

Mask on my facee
While buying bathroom essentials from the dollar store I came across this Anti-Wrinkle Green Tea Facial Mask. Now, I know I am a bit young for anti-wrinkle products,  however, what stood out to me was the green tea and ginseng ingredients that are great for the skin. This facial mask helps to re-balance skin's natural moisture levels as well. 

Quick steps:
- Wash and dry face with a cleanser.
- Apply Green Tea mask to face evenly.
- Leave on for 10-15 mins.
- Peel off and rub in excess liquid.

That's it!

I also used my electronic multifunctional beauty thing that I got from China (aliexpress.com) to promote extra absorption of the liquid. This tool helps to export toxins and import micro-electrons that increase cellular energy and rejuvenate the skin. 

Having great skin isn't hard to get. You just have to be able to set some time in your daily life to pamper your skin so it stays healthy, and radiant.

XOXO