4/09/2015

7 Steps to Beautiful Skin At Any Age

As simple as these 7 easy steps are, everyone has their own preference and no ONE way of taking care of your skin is correct. As long as you put a little bit of effort into your skincare, you should be just fine.

This guide is absolutely perfect if you want to incorporate a serum, moisturizer, and makeup primer into your daily skincare routine. Everyone should at least have a good facial wash, and sunscreen for the day time.

image via gurl.com
I am currently using: 

For DAY TIME
1. Avene Foaming Cleanser
2. Avene Thermal Water Spray (acts as my toner)
3. Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream
4. Avene Mattifying Lotion
5. Avene SPF 50 Sunscreen
6. Milk of Magnesia (as my Primer)
Then I proceed with my makeup application

For NIGHT TIME
1. $1 Store Makeup wipes mixed with One Love Organics Cleansing Oil
or Avene Foaming Cleanser and baby shampoo for eyes if I am not being lazy
2. One Love Organics Moisture Mist
3. Volante Eye Creme
4. Clark's Botanicals Youth Serum
5. Any lotion thats near me

For DEEP CLEANING (usually done on weekends)
1. Cetaphil Cleanser
2. Dermalogica Rice Powder Microfoliant
3. Proceed at #2 night time routine

For DEEPER CLEANING (usually done once every 2 weeks, or when I break out)
1. Any cleanser from above
2. RX SKIN Therapy Clarifying Clay Mask mixed w/ drops of tea tree oil
3. Proceed at #2 night time routine

This may seem like a lot for some people, but I am able to do these steps in literally 5 mins (unless I am doing my clay mask which I leave on for 10-20 mins). I do have extra lazy days where I don't even wash my face (I know, that's horrible!), but I try to stay consistent, and the great compliments I receive on my skin makes it all worth it.

Remember ladies (and gents), it's best to treat your skin right now, so you can reap the benefits later on in life. I want to look 35 at 75 years old!

xoxo