2/08/2014

Im Backkkk...

So much for the lies I told in the beginning about posting frequently on this blog. I do apologize to the 2 people out there in the world that happened to come across this blog, and had hope for it. Everything in life happened since I started this blog.

1. I officially moved into my own aprtment in NYC (God is good!)
2. I got a job as a fashion stylist (Update: Exec Beauty Manager as of Oct 2014)
3. I got a boo (Hey KO!)
4. and I just get lazy sometimes!

I tend to start things out of boredom, then change focus once something else consumes my attention. Bad habit!! This year (Happy New Year btw!), I am teaching myself to plan ahead, DO THE THINGS I SAID I'D DO, and work on my time management in order to do more things with my day. One of my plans is to begin beauty blogging again. I will continue to keep it real, give reviews from my point of view, and help YOU find ways to keep some money in your pocket by finding items that are great, yet affordable. I love making a dollar stretch on quality products, so I hope this blog gives you that confidence you need to try discounted/drug store items with your head held high. I will also get in touch with my fitness side and bring you images/advice on my body transformation. Whether I get the support or not, this is my little corner of the world, and you have the option to be apart of it or get lost! *Happy Smile*

Any questions, reviews, tips, or greetings can be directed to my email >>> info@beyondyourbeauty.com

Smile!